Friday, May 31, 2013

Harrison collage

Harrison from brand new to now.  He's changed a lot, but still looks the same to me.  His little newborn face is still him.  My sister or maybe my mom...can't remember, gave me some stick on ties for month to month, but I found them again too late! So I never got any pictures with the ties, but for our next baby I already have them! Even if it's a girl, kidding. After a while he wouldn't fit in his white onesie I had.  He was small enough to wear the same little white onesie from birth to about 10 months old! Plus my genius plan of our dark couch being the backdrop worked great until he decided he was too cool to lay still for a picture anymore.  Hence the last ones don't match =) I finally took the time to put them all in a little collage. Here he is! Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment